Wednesday, December 20, 2017

4 peonies

It's been a while, and thank you to the few of you who have left me lovely birthday messages in my last blog post :) I truly appreciate the warm support and messages. In just a few days time, it will be Christmas. Although I long to make some christmas items and have a few in mind, but I don't think I will craft them in time for Christmas. But that's ok. I know in some places, there are christmas shops opened for 365 days a year.

Crafting is still a challenge for me these days, because I don't have the luxury to sit down for more than half an hour. So, when I was able to find some energy the other night, I made these 4 peonies.


This sounds crazy, but I was proud at my own little accomplishment. I will be using them for a rainbow cake.

There will be a couple of new molds in the coming weeks, so I'll be sure to blog about it when I have some samples.

I hope everyone of you have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)