Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Dollhouse Miniature Milk Bottle Vase

I had some time just the other week to transform this milk bottle into a flower vase. When I first made the transparent miniature bottle, I already had a vision of turning it into a flower vase. I wanted it white, as I think it would look charming. So, with a few coats of white paint, here is the flower vase! Sitting nicely on my shabby shelf, the size of the bottle is JUST perfect for 1/12 scale.


The flowers belong to a custom project which I'm still working on. I'm working on 5 roses at a time. I have...another 2 more colors to go before I will paint everything. But right now, the pastel shade of roses came in handy for this photo taking. :)

Milk bottle mold is available here.


2 comments:

  1. Your scene with the white milk bottle containing the flowers, is delicate and very pretty Pei Li :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Elizabeth, Thank you so much for the sweet comments!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)